We understand the importance of your driver’s licence especially being located in regional NSW and the risk people can face when having to appear at Court as a result of any type of driving offence.
Traffic law in New South Wales can be a very complex area of law. We have a number of experienced Solicitors who regularly appear at Court in traffic matters who can advise you about traffic law and driver licensing problems.
It is very important to have effective representation from the beginning.
How we can help you:
- Review penalty notices for speeding fines, and any driving charges following an alleged traffic offence
- Provide advice to you about a traffic law problem and what options you may have available to you
- Appear with you at Court in circumstances you are required to attend as a result of a traffic type charge or penalty
- Represent you at Court for Licence appeals for Driver's Licence Suspensions
- You should ensure you have legal representation that protects your interests and puts forward your best case from the start
- Traffic prosecution law can be complex and hard to understand. You should ensure that you are provided with adequate advice so that you can understand the options available to you
- We are available at short notice
Types of Traffic Charges
- Drink driving
- Driving whilst disqualified suspended and unlicensed
- Licence appeals
- Negligent driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Dangerous driving
- Heavy vehicle offences
- Demerit points
- Habitual offender declarations
For more details and assistance, please contact 02 6933 6900 or a member of our specialised team.